Stan's Tire Sealant - 32 Ounce - Quart
This item is typically in stock at store.
Just two ounces of Stan's Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4" hole instantly. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tires. Stan's Tire Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for 2-7 months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require most frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environments as cold as -30 F.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion & flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30 F
- Natural materials; safe for the environment
*Packaging may be different than shown in stock photo